Friday, November 5, 2010

My Smart Little Man

This morning while I was making breakfast, James was just walking out the door. I said, "Bye! I love you, Dad!" (Yes, I'm one of those mom's who refers to her husband as "dad" when the kid is around. You got a problem with that? I didn't think so.) Anyway, I said, "Bye! I love you, Dad!" and Isaac totally repeated me. Well, it sounded more like, "Bye! Die dov to Dad!" but his tone was exactly the same as mine, so we both knew what he was trying to say. James was half way out the door when Isaac said it, and he walked back in and looked at me like, "I love that little guy so much!" (I love it when he gives Isaac those looks. It happens frequently, and my heart melts every time.) I said "I heard it too!" and we both just smiled. God, I love my family. I am so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Ha nope I wasn't counting your baby yet but I figured there would be one soon. I'm so excited to knit for your new baby- boy or girl!

    ReplyDelete