Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, I know it's January. And no, I'm not crazy. I'm lazy. I took pictures of my super cute Thanksgiving treats that I brought to school for my students, and then didn't post about them. But now I will, because they're cute. I just love these things. I didn't actually eat any of them, but they're just so darn cute! Did I mention they're cute? Okay, enough of that. Here they are.

They're pilgrim hats! See, I told you they were cute!

You can probably figure out how I made them, but I'll brake it down for you anyway because if I didn't, then this blog post would be over, and, well, I like to talk... er, type.

It's really simple. You take a fudge stripe cookie and turn it upside-down. Then you take yellow frosting (white frosting with yellow food coloring, obviously) and smear it all over the bottom of a fun size peanut butter cup and smoosh it down onto the upside-down cookie so that the frosting oozes out around the edges. Then you take an orange mini M&M and place it on the yellow frosting for the buckle. That's all, folks! This is a really easy, quick, and cute Thanksgiving treat!

1 comment: