Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day

I know this post is a little late, as Mother's Day was over a week ago, but I wanted to share all the cool stuff I got. :)

On the Friday before Mother's Day, Isaac brought home a gift for me that he made at daycare. It was super adorable.


















It's a brick, painted green, with Isaac's foot print on it. It's meant to go in a garden, but I don't have a garden, so it's on our front porch. Just as good if you ask me.













Here's the card that was tied to it. So cute!

Then, on Mother's Day, I got a cake. Pregnant women like cake. James commissioned our good friend who decorates cool cakes as a hobby to make me one.













Isn't it cute? But wait, look at the other side:













It's James, me (complete with a little blue dot that is Sequel), Isaac, and that's Gizmo in yellow on the left. I sort of cut him off in the picture. And James is handing me a flower. It was adorable! And delicious. Funfetti cake with raspberry filling.

It was a good day for this Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment