Sunday, October 9, 2011

More Moving Talk

Well, moving day is fast approaching. 12 days, to be exact, but who's counting? ;)

On Friday, our realtor texted me to let me know that the sellers are okay with us moving stuff into the garage the week of closing. So that means, starting on Monday, October 17th, we'll be moving lots and lots of stuff into the garage, so that on moving day (which is the 21st) we won't have that much left to move, and can focus on getting it all in the house and unpacking. Yay!

I don't want to jinx myself, but this has gone SO smoothly. It's unbelievable. I truly feel that we were meant to have this house. All the stars aligned so perfectly for us.

Yet another reason why we are so very blessed!

And I'm planning a trip to the Cities to visit my good friend, Gina, in November! I'm super excited to (a) see Gina, and (b) go shopping! Ikea and Container Store, here I come! It's gonna be so fun! I am pumped!

1 comment: