Monday, May 7, 2012

Bipolar Blogging

Oh wow. Zero posts in April. I have a theory about myself. I am a bipolar blogger. I post a bunch of blogs in a row, and then nothing for a long period of time. I really should get better about that. Maybe this summer?

Since my last post, there has been a lot of developements in our family. Alex is crawling around like crazy! He's eating table food, and standing up and cruising along furniture. The is this close to walking. Also, I gave him a hair cut and -BAM- now he's blond. Here are the before and after pics.



Isaac has since learned the art of sucking up. He tells me, "Mommy, you pretty" on a daily basis. And to avoid going to bed he says, "I want to snuggle with my mommy!" He's good. He also had his first "man injury" at the park a few weeks ago. He was climbing up some stepping bars to get to the slide, slipped, and ended up with one leg on either side, crushing his, um, well... stuff. He cried, and he cried hard. When I asked him whatn hurt, he hesitated and then said, "My butt." Haha! I know I shouldn't laugh, but it was a tiny bit funny.

Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know that I have been cooking A LOT lately, so there will be some posts popping up in the near future, as soon as I find time. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment