Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meatloaf Cupcakes


I suppose these would be more aptly named Meatloaf Muffins, since you make them in muffin tins. But in a (failed) attempt to get Isaac to eat them, we called them Meatloaf Cupcakes. But Isaac doesn't like red meat, so even the word "cupcake" wouldn't persuade him to try it.

These are awesome. James and I agree that the best part of a meatloaf is the crunchy part on the end. When you make it in muffin tins, there is much more of the crunchy end deliciousness. So we loved these. Plus, it takes WAY less time to cook than a loaf. This is a really easy, quick, weeknight dinner!

I got this idea on Pinterest, but I didn't use that recipe. I used my recipe, because it's awesome. Here it is. I've posted it before. It's really easy.

Once you mix everything together, just put the mixture in muffin tins...


Then smother it with ketchup...


Then bake it for 30 mintues in a pre-heated 350 degree oven.
And here's what you get.


It's really good. You won't be sorry you made it.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Rachel. Not sure where I found you, but you were in my bookmark list. This recipe is also great with a little bbq sauce instead of ketchup, and with a little shredded cheese mixed in. Cute blog.

    ReplyDelete