Thursday, May 31, 2012

Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chicken

Ok, so I don't really know what this stuff is called, but Melt-In-Your-Mouth Chicken is what it's called on Pinterest, so that's what we'll go with. And it does melt in your mouth. It's delicous and super easy! This is a great, quick, weeknight meal!

Here's what you need:

4 chicken breasts (best if they're halved)
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder


Here's what I like about this recipe: I already had all this stuff! I didn't have to go buy anything! Just a note: next time I won't use shredded parmesan cheese, I'll just use the kind in the shaker. I feel like that would work better with this recipe.

This recipe is so easy. Seriously. The first thing you do is mix all the ingredients (except the chicken) together in a bowl.

It will look something like this.

Make sure your oven is preheated to 375 degrees F.

Then just smear the mixture on top of the chicken breasts, and put them on a baking sheet.

Bake for 45 minutes. (Yes, I know I went overboard on the pictures.)

And this is what you get. I know it kinda looks weird, but it's SOOO moist and delicious.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment