Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Grilled Cheese Hamburgers


In our family, we really like grilled cheese sandwiches. We also really like hamburgers. So when I saw this recipe, which is so incredibly easy, I had to try it.

It's summer, so we're grilling a lot. One day, when James suggested that we grill hamburgers, I remembered this recipe and said, "Ok!"

James grilled the burgers...

...while I spread a little butter on one side of a few slices of bread, placed it butter-side-down on a baking sheet, put a slice of american cheese on each piece, and baked it at 350 degrees in the oven for about 8 minutes.

And, well, that's it. You just flop one of those burgers between two of these slices of bread, and you have a grilled cheese hamburger. And it is gooooood. I will definitely do this again.


Drool.


No comments:

Post a Comment