Monday, July 23, 2012

Birthday Madness!

Wow. Let me tell you, having your kids birthdays within days of each other is hectic! Fun, but hectic! I can NOT believe that I now have a one-year old and a three-year old! So here it is, the boys' birthdays in pictures.

Opening presents at the farm with the Richter crew
Isaac got a bike from Grandma and Grandpa R
You can never get Isaac to look at the camera if there's cake involved!
The boys birthday cake at the farm
Cake!
Cake!
The morning of Alex's birthday. We couldn't wait, so we let him open his presents right away.
"Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you."
Hanging out with Grandma Cookie (my grandma, she makes lots of cookies).
Grandma LOVED all the snuggles!
Isaac's super awesome Spider Man cake made by Grandma Olson!
Alex's amazing monkey cake made by my good friend, Cat.

Yummy smash cake! Isaac seems to be enjoying his Spider Man cake in the background.

The boys chillin' in the chairs they got at their party with my mom's side of the family.

Breakfast on the morning of Isaac's 3rd birthday. No, it's not an M. It's a sideways 3. I couldn't change the orientation.

My mom has some serious cake making talent. Isaac was WAY excited about this one.

Playing with his super hero toys with Dad.

Yep. It was a long week.

 















1 comment:

  1. :) They are so sweet!
    Devin and Isaac have the same bike!

    ReplyDelete