Monday, March 22, 2010

Gizmo

In my first post when I introduced my family, I forgot one very important person, er... dog. GIZMO!



He is our almost three-year-old Cairn Terrier. James and I got him about two months after we were married. He's an awesome dog! He is slightly hyperactive, but he listens when it's important and he's great with kids. He loves to cuddle, which is completely uncharacteristic of the breed. He loves to chase small animals and rodents, which is completely characteristic of his breed. He's extremely fast. In fact, once while James was taking him for a walk, he actually caught a gopher. He instinctively shook it back and forth rapidly to break it's neck. That poor gopher. If he wasn't dead after that, he wasn't happy that's for sure.

But other than being a gopher murderer, he's really a great dog. We love him very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment