Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Afternoon In Pictures

I took Isaac outside today to play with his nifty little water table that he got from his aunt for his birthday.













I went to get it from the garage, which is where we store it while it's not in use. This is what greeted me.













There were two of them in the web, but I couldn't get a picture. And this picture doesn't do it justice. Their bodies were about the size of my thumb nail. I almost turned back around and said "To hell with it!" But it was such a nice day outside, I really wanted to sit outside while Isaac played. So I very carefully maneuvered around the spiders and managed to get the table out without any permanent emotional scarring.

I do not have a green thumb.  I have two pots of flowers that hang from shepherd's hooks in our yard. I water them daily. This is the extent of my gardening skillz. So, I decided to water them while Isaac played.

So I'm watering my flowers, minding my own business...














And the entire time, I have Gizmo at my feet begging and pleading for me to spray him.














So I did.














Most dogs don't like being sprayed with water. My dog is a freak. He loves it. He could chase the hose all. day. long.

And when he's done, he looks like a drowned rat.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isaac thought it was hilarious though!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment