Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wal-Mart Coupon Policy

Last week, my mom tried to use some internet coupons at Wal-Mart. She was told by the cashier that they don't accept coupons that have been printed from the internet. The cashier then asked her "supervisor" and she said the same thing.

Well, my friends, I am here to tell you that that's a load of bull. This is yet another reason why I avoid Wam-Mart at all costs. They're stupid. Here is their coupon policy - directly from the horses mouth, and by that I mean their corporate website. It clearly states that they accept internet coupons. It might be a good idea to print it and bring it with you if you plan to use internet coupons at Wal-Mart, just in case you get a cashier with their head up their ass, which is very likely.

Can you tell that I'm not a huge Wal-Mart fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment