Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Learned a New Trick!

Sometimes I do random Google searches for things like, "how to create modern looking photos with photoshop elements". Last night I searched for exactly that, and came up with a site that showed me, step-by-step, "how to make a modern photo look vintage". It showed a before and after photo, and I thought it looked kinda cool! So I gave it a shot and here's what I got. (Note: the before photos have already been edited to enhance the color and clarity.)

Before:


After:


Pretty neat, huh? I bookmarked that site for future use. This process involved a lot of steps, so there's no way I'll remember how to do this again next time.

I liked this effect so much that I tried it on another photo. I don't like the second one as much as the first, but it's still pretty cool.

Before:


After:


No comments:

Post a Comment