Friday, October 22, 2010

Tag Junior Deal is a No Go :(

I just got this e-mail from Target:

Hi from Target.com.

Due to an unexpected error, the following item(s) you have ordered were incorrectly priced at the time of your order.

LeapFrog Tag Junior Book Pal

We're sorry, but we are unable to offer this item for the incorrect price. The correct price is $29.99. We have canceled your order for
this item.

Despite our best efforts, a small number of items on our site are occasionally mis-priced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our
shipping procedures. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and ship you the item. If an item's
correct price is higher than our stated price we will cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation via email. This pricing policy is posted in the
Help section on Target.com as well as on the order acknowledgment that you received.

Again, we regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for being our valued guest.


Sincerely,
Online Guest Services
Target.com


This is not the first time something like this has happened. Back in 2008 when I was trying to get pregnant the first time, I ordered a Britax car seat for like, $40 or something ridiculously cheap like that. It turned out to be an error and they cancelled all the orders and gave everyone a $5 or $10 (I can't remember which one it was) e-gift certificate. I didn't really care then because I wasn't even pregnant yet. But I really wanted these Tag Junior things! :(

I don't know about you anymore, Target. I feel as though you have your head up your ass nowadays. Let me know when you get your poop in a group and maybe I'll see you again someday.

1 comment: