Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This Week's CVS Finds

Ok folks, CVS has some pretty good deals this week - some free stuff and even a few money makers!

I went there yesterday and here's what I came out with:













Huggies Jumbo Packs - These are on sale for $8.49, which is an ok deal to begin with, but you also get $2 ECB, making them $6.49. I happen to be fresh out of Huggie's coupons, but if you have one, it can be an even better deal!

Reach Dental Floss
$1.99 regular price - $2 ECB - $1 printable coupon = $1.01 money maker!
Oh, and there is a limit of two on this deal, so of course, I got two.

U Kotex - I got the pads, but you can get tampons with this deal too.
$4.99 - $4.99 ECB - $1 printable coupon = $1 money maker!

Bayer Aspirin - 24 count
$1 - $1 printable coupon = Free!

Crest Pro Health Mouthwash
$3.50 - $3.50 ECB = Free!
I bought one of these, because usually the free stuff has a limit of one. Then when I got out to my car, I looked at my receipt and found that it had a limit of two! So I went back in and brought in my $3.50 ECB from the first one I bought, and used it to buy a second one. Plus I got another $3.50 ECB. Sweet!

All this came to a total of $17.04 including tax, and I got $14.49 in ECB, so all this technically cost me $2.55.

Or, you could say it cost $17.04 including tax, and I used $9.49 in ECB that I had from my last trip. So my total out of pocket expense was $7.55.

Either way, that's a pretty good deal! You can't even get a jumbo pack of diapers for $7.55.

I really love the deals that you can find at CVS, but they sure make you work for it!

Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. YES they do make you work for it. I went Friday and spent waaay too much ($40, but I also got a ton of stuff). I got the cottonelle (x2) and huggies (x2) but only 2 ECB on 1 huggies, but I did have 2 - $3 coupons.. how come you didn't have those?
    I also tried the veet/clearasil deal, but for some reason the clearasil I bought didn't add on to the total and I didn't get the $5ECB which I'm bummed about. :(
    Nice Job on the mouthwash - and I told you CVS is worth it sometimes... considering about the price of the diapers, everything else is pretty much free.

    ReplyDelete