Sunday, May 2, 2010

Won't Be Shopping Much This Week

After checking out all my favorite websites and store ads for the coming week, I am realizing that I won't be doing much shopping this week. There really isn't much out there that interests me. Nothing at Target or CVS. Well, CVS has a great deal on Depends, but I'm not in need of those quite yet.

A few notes:

You can still get the $.09 Ortega taco/chili seasoning. I'm stocked, but I noticed yesterday that it's still on price cut. I don't know how much longer it will be though. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look here.

Target now has the new DiGiorno Pizza & Breadsticks. A while back I printed a couple $3/1 coupons for this from Facebook. You can still get it here. Target sells them for $6.39 (or something close, I can't remember exactly), so with the coupon, they're only $3.39. That's pretty cheap for DiGiorno. I don't know when the coupons expire, but you could also print them and save them for a sale.

Greenworks laundry detergent (90 oz) is on price cut until 5/8 for $12.99. There is a printable $3/1 Target coupon here (click on "coupons") and a printable $3/1 manufacturer coupon here. I like Seventh Generation better, but that's not as cheap right now so this will have to do.

That's all folks! Well, at least that's all that I'm interested in. Check out Totally Target and this post by Money Saving Mom to see for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Me neither. I'm saving my money and hoping for something good next week. :)

    ReplyDelete