Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jamesy!

It's my fabulous hubby's 32nd birthday today!
He is the most wonderful, loyal, hard-working, loving husband and father. I couldn't possibly ask for a better person to spend my life with. Isaac and I are SO lucky to have him and I thank God every day for giving him to me.

So Jamesy, if you're reading this - I love you so much! I love you more every day and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. My heart has always been yours, and it always will be, even though you're practically an old man now :). (I'm kidding about the old man part, of course.) I love our life together. I love you!

And I also want to wish our niece, Kaylee, a happy 5th birthday today too! She's James's birthday buddy. Here is a picture of them at their birthday party back in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment