Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yo Quiero Taco... John's?

After work today, I was sorting through my coupons when I happened upon a $10 gift certificate for Taco John's that I had gotten for being a secret shopper there this summer. I didn't really feel like cooking, and with it being Taco Tuesday and all, I decided on Taco John's for supper tonight.

I looked through my coupon book for a Taco John's coupon to no avail, so I turned to my good friend, Google. I found out that I could print a coupon for free Potato Ole's with any purchase if I signed up for My Town Mania. So I did.

So I headed to TJ's and here's what I ordered.
-6 hard shell tacos
-3 soft shell tacos
-large Potato Ole's
-side of nacho cheese
-2 churros

The thing about my $10 gift certificate is that it's the kind where you don't get change if you don't use the whole thing. So I had to be sure to use it all up. That's why I ordered an inordinate amount of food. After my free Potato Oles and my $10 gift certificate, I paid only $0.68 for ALL of that. Don't worry, I behaved myself. Sort of. And we did have leftovers, although I never knew how many tacos J could polish off in one sitting until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment