Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Spiffy Little Man!

Last Saturday I got a call from my good friend, Cat. She said she was sorting through her three year old son's old clothes and found a few things she wanted Isaac to get some use out of. James's grandma's funeral was going to be that Tuesday, and I had nothing for Isaac to wear. As luck would have it, the clothes that Cat wanted Isaac to borrow were dressy! He looked soooo freakin' cute! Grandma Loverne would have LOVED it!

Cat let me look through some of MJ's old stuff while I was there, and I came away with a few pairs of PJs, some shoes, some other semi-dressy clothes (sweaters and button up shirts), and a Sioux sweatshirt, which as you can see, also looks extremely adorable on him (despite the bed head). He wore it while we were tailgating on Saturday. Love!

Thanks Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment