Saturday, September 25, 2010

Wasps Suck

I got stung by a wasp today. On my freakin' tongue. Ouuuuch.

Isaac and I went with my parents to the last farmer's market of the season this morning. I had a Diet Coke in the cup holder on the stroller. Apparently, when I wasn't looking, a wasp managed to sneak it's way into the can. I took a drink and felt something in my mouth - something that most definitely shouldn't be there. I immediately spit it out, but it was too late. It had stung me on my tongue. It started out as a very dull stinging feeling, which quickly progressed to a very intense pain. I could feel it all over my tongue, not just the place that had gotten stung. It really, really hurt. This is the first time I've ever been stung.

Seriously, who gets stung on their tongue? Me, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment