Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's a...

BOY!

Yep, Isaac is going to have a baby brother! And I am going to be seriously outnumbered by handsome boys in my house! :)

And he is, indeed, a bouncing baby boy. Emphasis on bouncing. He was all over the place during our ultrasound. Pretty much the only thing he actually wanted to show us was his junk. The u/s tech said, "I am literally chasing him around with this wand!" Needless to say, we have to go back before our next appointment and try to get pictures of the stuff they missed. We only got two pictures out of the deal, one picture of the money shot, and one picture that vaguely resembles a foot. No profile shot this time. :( But it was so fun to see him kicking and turning and just being so active. This one's going to be a trouble maker, I can tell...

I won't go into the whole VBAC vs. repeat c-section conundrum right now. I'll save that for a later post. But I will say that we had a wonderful discussion with our OB about it at our appointment on Monday and I think both J and I are feeling a lot better about our decision.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for another healthy baby! A BOY!! :)
    Judging from the way you mention it, i'm guessing you're going for VBAC! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete