Monday, April 26, 2010

Got Taco Seasoning?

I'm running out of titles for my Target posts. I guess I'm just not that creative.

Anyway, here are my latest Target finds:













Got taco seasoning? I do. Lots of it. And chili seasoning and guacamole mix. All these Ortega packets are on price cut at Target for $.59. I printed a bunch of these coupons on various computers for $1/2 Ortega products. That makes each packet a whopping $.09 each. I seriously stocked up. I bought like 14 packets. They'll get used.


















Have I mentioned how much I love Seventh Generation products? I haven't? Well, I love them. But I only buy them if they're cheap. I especially like the three bottles of disinfecting spray I bought a few weeks ago for $.99 each, plus a $5 mail-in rebate. That's right, I made two bucks on that deal. But I digress...

This is dish soap. It's regular price is $2.69 each. I bought two and used a manufacturer coupon for $2/2 and used two printable Target coupons for $1/1. Yep, I got them for $.69 each. And I love them. Did I mention that?













Ok, so I'm not so sure about these because I've never tried anything like it before, but all four of these bottles cost a total of $2, so I figured "what the heck?"

It's called Fresh Start by Tresemme. It's waterless shampoo. One of the bigger bottles is foam and the other one is an aerosol spray. The two smaller ones are "refreshing spray." They came attached to the bigger bottles as a bonus. I think these will come in handy at the lake.

The bonus packs were on sale for $3.99 each. I had this B1G1 coupon, along with this $2 coupon and I was able to use them both. So I got both packs for $1.99 total!

Update: It looks like the $2 Tresemme coupon is no longer available. Sorry!

I'll probably be going again on Friday because I have the day off and I want more Seventh Generation stuff. I'll see what else I can find then, so check back this weekend!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment