Thursday, April 1, 2010

Roller Coaster

That is what my day was like - a roller coaster.

I'll start with the good stuff.

My four-day weekend has begun! There's no school on Good Friday or Easter Monday. James has to work this weekend (Sat-Sun), but he has Friday and Monday off, so I get to spend half of the long weekend with my boys! And tomorrow is James's morning to get up with Isaac, so I'll get to sleep in!

And the best news of the day is... I'm going to see John Mayer in concert next week!! He's going to be at the Fargodome and my friend, Gina, is going with me. I am so excited! I LOVE John Mayer! Granted, I am a little behind on his music simply because I don't own his newest CD yet, but I am going to buy it on iTunes as soon as I'm finished with this blog! Thursday is the day! Let the countdown begin!

Here's a little eye candy for ya.



















Now for the not-so-good stuff.

James told me he might have to work on Mother's Day. Not just any Mother's Day, but my first Mother's Day. I was very disappointed. I guess I imagined that my first Mother's Day would be full of pampering and getting my way. :) It was disappointing to know that James thought it would be no big deal if he switched for that weekend. I let him know that I wouldn't be happy if he had to work that day. We'll see what happens. That kind of put a damper on my day though.

Then I went to one of our local middle schools to get homework for one of our students. One of the teachers who works there sends her kids to the same daycare that Isaac goes to. I see her almost every morning. Well, while I was at this school, I was standing right next to her for about 30 seconds in the office. I kept looking over at her, planning on saying "hi" when she looked at me. It never happened because she never even acknowledged me. I was standing right next to her. She knew I was there, yet she chose to ignore me. I was surprised, and not in a good way. It kind of put me in a bad mood. How difficult would it have been for her to glance at me and say hello? I mean, come on. It isn't as if she didn't know who I was. I guess seeing someone every single morning means absolutely nothing. Oh well. I guess I won't waste my time or energy being friendly anymore.

I also went shopping today. I'm planning on posting my deals, but I might wait until tomorrow because we just started watching Sherlock Holmes. My brother rented it and is letting us watch it before we have to return it. It's due tonight, so if we're going to watch it, we have to do it now. I'll probably post my shopping details tomorrow morning, or if I decide to stay up late (not likely) maybe even tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment