Sunday, April 18, 2010

Huggies Enjoy the Ride - Free Codes!


I registered for the Huggies Enjoy the Ride rewards program a while ago, but until recently we mostly used Pampers. Pampers has a similar program called Gifts to Grow. Pampers occassionally sends out codes for free points!

Today I opened a new pack of Huggies wipes, and remembered to NOT throw away the wrapper before entering the code. I usually forget. So I entered it on the website (http://www.enjoytheriderewards.com/) and thought to myself, "I wonder if you can find free codes for this program too?" So I searched and found quite a few. Some were valid, some were not. Here is a list of the ones that worked for me for a total of 62 points!

(5 points)
WHTZH-NBDQF-XKPGB
PLWGF-ZRJNX-FWPGB
BXZWT-NJFSL-HCPGB
XZRSS-FHSQG-FLTMN
HKNZJ-ZGMDN-KBPGB
MLXRC-CNRWK-KWPGB
BDGTW-XSQBJ-TXPGB
BFGMR-KBCNN-HHPGB
BFGSK-HHXKP-FTPGB
BFJZZ-GBBNB-GPPGB
BDTWB-WZGNZ-KQPGB
BDTXQ-TXPHP-GXPGB

(1 point)
BHNTQ-LGQZT-JBPGB
BHMTF-ZBFRL-PZPGB

These should all work, assuming I typed them correctly. If one doesn't work, let me know and I'll double check the code.

No comments:

Post a Comment