Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Good Target Run!

Ok, good is an understatement. More like a great Target run. I totally win.

Here's all the stuff I got:

Total before coupons: $71.92
Total after coupons: $32.40
So with price cuts and coupons, I saved $44.08! That's about 61%!

So I've decided I'm going to start blogging my Target deals a little differently. It's so time consuming to put all the coupon links, so I'm not going to do that anymore. Instead, I'll just link to the post on the Totally Target blog, since that's pretty much the only place I look for my deals. That will save me some time, and you, the reader, will still be able to get the same deals that I did!

Here we go!

I didn't have coupons for all of this stuff. Lets face it, sometimes there just isn't a coupon for what you need. Here's what I didn't have coupons for:
- The french bread loaf. I'm going to use it to make garlic bread for our spaghetti tonight. It was $.99.
- The Sara Lee bread (which is kind of hiding behind the juice in the picture. I kind of ran out of room on the table), but I did save $.10 because it was on price cut.
- The whole wheat Country Hearth bread. But I still saved $1.60! It's normally $3.59, but it was on price cut for $1.99. Since I was going to buy this anyway, I was thrilled to save that much!
- 3 Einstein Bagles @ $.99 each. This was my splurge. Asiago bagles, yum!

That's all folks. Everything else I had a coupon for.

Welch's White Grape Juice - This was on price cut for $3.27. On Totally Target, it says $2.82, so I was disappointed that our store sold it for so much more. But I had the $2 off coupon, and James loves this stuff, so I got it anyway. For $1.27, which still isn't bad. Here's the post.

Fruit2o - They're on price cut for $.89, and you can print a $1/2 coupon. I got four for $.39 each. It's a good alternative to soda, which I should really cut down on. Here's the post.

Ball Park Angus hot dogs - They're $2.44, and I had a $.55/1 coupon (can't remember which mailer I got it out of, sorry), so I paid $1.89. Not great, but not terrible and I wanted some hot dogs for grilling if it ever will stop raining here!

Gulden's Spicey Mustard - James likes this stuff and he's been eating a lot of sandwiches lately. It's regularly $1.59 and I had a $1/1 Target coupon from their home mailer. $.59 is a pretty good price!

Cheerios - Free again. I still had two coupons for a free small box of Cheerios, so I used them up since they expire at the end of the month. We're stocked on Cheerios for a while now, which is a shame because while I was there, I noticed that the bigger boxes of Cheerios had peelie coupons on them for $1/1! Those coupons expire in May of 2011 so they're good for a while (so I peeled a few off to use later, shame on me) and the price for a big box of Cheerio's is $2.55, so that will make it $1.55. That's a sweet deal if you like Cheerios!

Bulls Eye BBQ sauce - Free. I had a free coupon for it that I got in some Kraft grab bag thing that I got a while back.

Gold N Plump Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (38 oz, which is like 2.3something lbs) - Normally this is $9.99, but it was on price cut for $8.99. I had a $1/1 Target coupon (from the home mailer) and a $1/1 manufacturer coupon from the Gold N Plump website. Paid $6.99.

Now for my favorite deals of the day:


The wipes - Free, free, and free. No that's a lie, I actually got paid $.03 each to take these off their hands. They were $1.97 each, and I had three $2/1 manufacturer coupons from the 6-6-10 P&G insert. Yes!

The diapers - They're $8.99. I had a $3 manufacturer's coupon (find one here) and a $1.50/1 Target coupon from the home mailer. So I paid $4.49. I generally try to not pay more than $5 for a Jumbo pack of diapers. This fit the bill nicely!



(You'll find these deals here)

I apologize for the blurry picture. I was in a hurry.
Anyway, I had the Target B1G1 coupon for the Vanish Drop Ins and a B1G1 manufacturer coupon. So I bought one at $2.14, got one free with my Target Q and got the other one free with my MQ. So I got three for $2.14, or $.71 each.

The Fresh Brush deal is pretty awesome. I bought the Toilet Cleaning Gel (which I've tried before and I like it) for $3.94. Then I used a Target Q and a MQ that are both 'buy one Toilet Cleaning Gel, get one Fresh Brush strarter kit or refill free'. So I got one Fresh Brush starter kit ($6.29) free, and one Fresh Brush refill ($3.94) free.

So for everything in the above picture I paid $6.08 (It's a $20.59 value). I'm going to have the cleanest toilet on the block!

And voila! I saved myself $44.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Wonder how I can convince Fargo to get a superTarget and put it on the north side of town...?

    ReplyDelete