Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Few Good Target Deals

I hope everyone had a good Memorial Day! I did! Isaac and I spent it out shopping with Grandma (my mom)! One of our stops was Target (are you surprised?). In addition to a cute little swim top for Isaac and a birthday present for my niece, here are a few things I came out with:


We go through a lot of Cheerios at my house. James likes to snack on them. He just eats them by the handful. Who needs milk and a spoon? Isaac loves them too. He scarfs them right down! Like I said, we go through a lot of Cheerios at my house.

So a few weeks ago, when I saw that Pampers Gifts to Grow had "discounted" the amount of points you needed to get a coupon for a free box of Cheerios, I jumped at the opportunity and got six. LOL! So these two boxes were free. And I still have four free coupons left to use before they expire on June 10th. I didn't know they would expire so soon! Oh well, they'll get eaten eventually.


I know, I know. I already have a few of these bottles, but it's not my fault! They just keep putting out coupons making this deal irresistible! Buying the whole thing is cheaper than just buying a refill, so that's what I'm gonna do! Plus, I really like this stuff. It keeps my shower squeaky clean! I paid $.69 for this bottle, regularly priced at $8.69. Here's how:

Print this really awesome $5/1 coupon here.
Print this $3/1 Target coupon here.
(EDIT: Use this manufacturer coupon in addition to those other two to get a FREE refill. This coupon attaches to the refill at the register, so you can still use the $5/1 manufacturer coupon because that one will attach to the starter at the register. Some stores won't let you do this, but mine did. This means you can get a starter bottle and a refill for a total of $.69.)

Voila! There you have $8 off. I cannot imagine paying $8.69 for this product though. It lasts like for like two weeks. Maybe I use too much. Either way, you can't beat $.69. I think I'll go back and get some more.



Dove body wash! This stuff is normally pretty expensive (in my opinion) at $5.49 each. It was on clearance for $4.66 (which isn't much of a clearance, if you ask me). Use this $1/1 Target coupon, and this $1.25/1 manufacturer coupon, and you'll get one for only $2.41. I'm not sure why, but I had four of each of these coupons, so I gave two sets to my mom because she likes this stuff. She was pretty happy about getting this deal too!


This John Frieda shampoo and conditioner is regularly priced at $5.04. I used this Target coupon for $3/2, and used two of these manufacturer coupons for $2.50/1. That means I got these for just $1.04 each. W00T! (Yes, I just said w00t. My computer nerd of a husband is rubbing off on me.)

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide yet if I love or hate that shampoo. I've finally gotten around to it, and been using it a week. I have the exact same one too. We love free cereal too - I think Devin is getting burned out on Cheerios(HOW!? They're the best!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get that shampoo at CVS a while back? I got some then too, but it wasn't the root awakening kind. Haven't gotten to that yet either...
    I'm afraid Isaac will burn out on cheerios too, so I try to rotate with other stuff, like those Gerber crunchies and stuff.

    ReplyDelete