Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My New Bicycle!

It sounds weird saying "bicycle." But when I say "bike" I feel like people might think I mean a motorcycle.

Anywho...

I got a new bike today! My awesome parents bought it for me as an early birthday present. Very early, since my birthday isn't until December, but it doesn't make much sense to buy someone a bike in December here in ND.

It's a Trek Navigator 2.0. Here's a picture - mine is the same color and everything.


So we took Isaac for a ride tonight. It was the perfect day for a bike ride. 75 degrees and sunny! Seriously, this bike made the ride SO much more enjoyable. James says that he can't tell the difference between a $100 Target bike and a $400 Trek, but he's wrong. There IS a difference. A big difference! I can't wait to go for another ride tomorrow.

We have this nifty baby seat for Isaac that sits in the front between the bike seat and the handle bars. I'd never seen one before my parents bought it for us (and got one for my dad's bike too). It's really cool because I can see what he's doing and he can see everything without my butt in the way. He LOVES bike rides.

It looks like this:



That first one is really blurry, but it's the only one I have that shows exactly where the seat sits on the bike. I'll blame my mom. She took the pictures. :) That's Isaac and his grandpa, who LOVES to take Isaac on bike rides.

I'm so excited about my awesome bike! Maybe now I'll get out and get some exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment