Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

...garage sale season! Or is it Christmas? Oh well, I guess that's a matter of opinion.

Anyway, I though I'd share some of my fave finds from last weekends garage sales. It's all baby clothes. That's pretty much what I shop for at garage sales. It's a great way to satiate my addiction to shopping for baby clothes.

My mom, Isaac, and I went to a couple of garage sales on Friday. We only went to like, five of them because we didn't feel like being out all day. This is the only thing I bought, but it was a GREAT deal.


I got this wind jacket for Isaac for $.25. It's in perfect condition. No stains, the zipper works fine. And it's from Baby Gap. Usually, people who are trying to sell name brand clothing want way too much for their crap. I don't usually care too much about brands, but now that Isaac is getting a little older and a little harder on his clothes, I really can tell a difference. The Gap/Gymboree stuff really is better quality than the others (but usually way too expensive, so I'll only buy it on clearance). Even Old Navy isn't as good. That's been my experience anyway. But regardless, I'm not spending more on it at a garage sale.

Then on Saturday, there was a community wide garage sale at the Alerus Center. Anyone can rent a booth and sell their crap. We went and found a few good things. This was my favorite.


I have a soft spot for little sweat suits. The jacket is kind of a heavier material. This outfit will be perfect for fall. And I paid $1 for it. My little man is gonna look so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment